Empowering Young People for the African renaissance
To facilitate and develop the physical, mental and spiritual well being of young people to enable them to become responsible citizens.
- The KYCAT is a Christian college which believes in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (The Holy Trinity)and in furtherance of His Kingdom to all in accordance with the Holy Bible
- Accessibility, affordability and commitment to quality.
- The college is open, believes in stakeholder engagement and is committed to quality and affordable services and programmes.
- Creativity and social innovation.YMCA thrives on creativity, a virtue that has guided the initiation of new programmes scaling up of existing programmes.
- Preventive and proactive approach to delivery of its mandate.
- Volunteerism is cherished as an aspect of service to the young people and human race.YMCA embraces professionalism in delivery of services and implementation of programmes.
Equity, Diversity And Inclusion
YMCA stands for fairness, justice and equity of all.
YMCA espouses honesty and integrity at all times
We recognize that these core values cannot be legistated; they must be lived. No document can substitute for the attitudes, decisions and actions that make up the foundation of our life and work.Consequently, we covenant with each other,before God, to do our utmost individually and as corporate entities within
Kenya YMCA college of Agriculture and Technology partners to uphold these core values, to honor them in our decisions, to express them in our relationships and to act consistently with them where Kenya YMCA College of Agriculture an Technology is at work.